Each Dynamic Yield site can support one Opted-in Email Addresses feed.
To create the feed:
- Go to Assets > Data Feeds and click New.
- Select Opted-in Email Addresses feed.
- Click Get Credentials and write down the S3 bucket details and credentials. You can generate new credentials twice only. If you need to generate additional credentials, open a support ticket.
- Prepare your CSV file according to the following format:
- File type: CSV
- Encoding: UTF8 encoding
- Filename: data.csv.
- First row: "email"
- Remaining rows: plain text email addresses, one per row (up to 10 million rows).
Make sure the email addresses are valid. If 30% or more of the addresses are invalid, the feed won't sync.
- Upload the CSV file to the following folder in the S3 bucket with the appropriate date information:
For example: upload_2020-03-19_14-00
- Whenever a new file is uploaded, synchronization to Dynamic Yield is initiated within a few minutes.
Updated 22 days ago